Saturday, January 12, 2008

Here!

I'm alive. I really do care. I'm sorry I don't write. But I'm the only one that reads so it really isn't a problem :)

I survived the 2.5 weeks of exams. It all went well. YAY for being done. My break was great. Well except for losing the Alamo Bowl, but I really didn't have anything to do with that. I went to Sea World and saw the Belugas. They are cute. And squishy. And they have a melon. Who knew.

I also got and AMAZING Kitchenaid stand mixer.
It is GREEEEEENNN. Greener than the pic. I LOVE IT. and I got a kick bootie food processor from my step mom for my birthday, and today I just went shopping and got a rolling kitchen island storage thingie and this duvet cover that I've really wanted from Ikea. So everything from break up until this point has been great! YAY! And I really don't mind being back in school. I seem to like this learning thing :)

No comments: