Sunday, May 6, 2007

lazy

I have my biochemistry final tomorrow, and I just feel lazy. I've studied pretty diligently all semester, so luckily I don't really have to cram or learn a bunch of stuff I missed earlier. But now, it is SO hard to study! I know I should try harder, but it isn't motivating either when I only need to get 94/150 points. Surely I can do that with the reviewing I've done!

In other news, I'm excited to see another cycle of med school applications begin. It seems so long ago that I applied, but it also doesn't seem very long at the same time. This time last year I was working away on my application, and here I am now, waiting to graduate and begin my life in Houston! I know several people who are applying right now and I can't wait for them to interview at Houston so that I can see them and say hi! I know it made me feel a lot more comfortable at my interviews when I saw people I knew.

Well I guess I will get ready and finish studying. I don't have a scantron so hopefully someone will have an extra, or the AgCafe will open early enough. 8 am finals are ridonkadonk!

No comments: